Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I finally confronted someone about my past and the fact that they knew what happened. I had held it for far too long and I didn't realize until recently that it was holding me back and messing me up still. I thought I had conquered that a
nd was done living in the past. Well, now I AM done with that and I'm moving forward. I let depression and anger get the better of me and stopped working out. On 12/09/2012 I ran for the first time in a long time and I felt great! Tired, but great!

I'm over and done. I'm dropping the baggage. I won't go into my soon to be 52nd year of life dragging that shit with me. ¡No mas! Like my man Rocky Balboa said to his son, "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."
 
 

No comments: